During the past few weeks we’ve highlighted the advantages of Sitefinity 4 and how to upgrade from Sitefinity 3. To close out 2011 the Sitefinity team is extending a special offer to 10 lucky customers…
We’ll personally upgrade your Sitefinity 3 website.
These upgrades will be done by the team who built the Migration Tool. For Sitefinity 3 customers, there is no easier way to tap into the advantages found in Sitefinity 4.
Here are the details
How to enter..
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your website.
- Include in the email the website URL to be upgraded.
- First come, first serve – The first 10 qualifying submissions will win.
How to qualify…
- The website must be running on Sitefinity 3.7 SP4 and using SQL Server 2008 or SQL Server 2008 R2 to be eligible.
- The website must be running on the .NET 3.5 or .NET 4.0 framework.
- Your account must have access to an active Sitefinity license – (if you need to renew, a discount is available)
What to expect…
- The migration will cover the functionality supported by the migration module.
- No support for multilingual, user profiles, feeds and widget templates.
- Custom modules, widgets and functionality is not part of the migration process.
- If there are blocking issues related to those projects they will be fixed with highest priority.
- We’ll provide a summary of the migration process to each customer and will further help with advice.
Quick update: The Sitefinity Roadmap for 2012 Q1 was just released. In 2012 we’ll move into the era of Sitefinity 5.0 and upgrades from Sitefinity 4.x will be seamless. The enhancements in 2012 will come fast & furious and you’ll want to tap into these opportunities. Submit your 3.7 web site to get your web site on a upgrade path.