On my last post about Facebook, I showed you how to get started using the popular social networking tool. Though I did get to Facebook integration during my recent webinar, you can get the sample code for Facebook integration here.
Before proceeding, please read the Facebook blog post I created to install the sample code. Then, replace the user control with the download from this blog post.
Here are some other methods that I have added to this code sample:
- Get a list of events, based on user, start date, end date, and certain event list
- Get a list of friends, based on a list of user identifiers
- Get the Facebook profile of the currently logged in user
- Get a list of groups where the logged in user is a member
- Get a list of all of your Facebook friends
- Get a specific friend's profile