Whether you are a 2-staff organization or 150-staff, you strive to serve your constituents in a way that is meaningful to them. Trade or professional society, you want a website that provides your members with an easy way to get content and interact with your organization.
Learn how to address the top things members want from an association website and deliver a delightful experience for everyone.
Some key points that our solution parterners, Vanguard Technology, discuss in this whitepaper are:
- Use centric navagition that focuses on members first to make them feel at home
- Use clean, uncluttered page layouts to communicate value and prevent members from getting lost
- Follow best practices for search engine optimization to help members find you
- Use good and personalized content to make members stay a while
- Include conversion points with strong call to actions to help members buy something from you