The Only Mobile Strategy That Scales
There Aren't Two Webs:
Mobile & Desktop
Instead there are a spectrum of devices used to access ONE web:
The Take Away:
Mobile strategies that focus on one device neglect MOST visitors.
What are your mobile options?
- Specialized website for one device
- Straight-forward to create
- Less code = “Lighter”
- Doesn’t address spectrum of devices in use today
- Duplicated content
- Not aligned with SEO best practices
- Very specialized and optimized task-focused experience
- Device-specific capabilities (geo-location, notifications)
- Constant reminder of your brand/site
- Difficult to create and must be created for multiple platforms
- Must pre-package for multiple app stores
- Sits outside the CMS
- One website for all devices
- Naturally SEO friendly
- Aligned with best practices
- Coexists with other mobile strategies
- Challenging to set-up, maintain and test
- Difficult to apply to large existing sites
- No unique device experiences
The Strategy that Scales:
Only a device-agnostic mobile strategy is capable of delivering optimized experiences to ALL of today's devices!
Benefits of Responsive Design:
- Optimized mobile experience for unlimited devices - plus those yet to be born!
- Naturally SEO friendly - Keep your PageRank with one website.
- Aligned with best practices - Even Google recommends it.
- Can coexist with Mobile Website AND Mobile Apps
This is a responsive infographic! Check it out on your phone: www.sitefinity.com/RWDinfographic
Market share for mobile, browsers, operating systems and search engines