Dear all, the latest update of Sitefinity beta 3 is now available!
1. Sample Jobs Module – The main purpose of this module is to demonstrate how the control panel, control panel command, public controls and property type editor can be implemented into a working module. For the sake of convenience we are adding a link that opens the module directly in Visual Studio 2005. The source code is available into Jobs and App_Code folders. Also, we have added a topic in the Developer Manual where you can find preliminary information about the implementation of Intra-Site and Pluggable modules.
2. UI improvements in Pages:
External Pages – gives the opportunity to add external pages to the navigation of Sitefinity;
Cross domain support – you can now add URL links which are external for the current domain;
Page Groups – a page that actually redirects to the first child page.
3. UI improvements in Templates:
Templates group operations;
Template library ;
Information about how many pages use the current template.
4. Blogs and News modules are removed because currently we are improving their behavior.
Exception appearing when deleting a page’s template;
Custom controls can now be uploaded into the Toolbox under Mozilla Firefox;
The code behind file (.cs) uploads along with the .ascx file;
Exception appearing when deleting a duplicated template from the Template library;
Issue with editing a duplicated template.
3. Licensing messages are removed:
Any previous versions must be uninstalled before proceeding.
The telerik team