Hi James,1. Actually, the maximum length you can set for page title is 125 characters.
To allow more than 50 characters, please open the following files:
a TextBox control in both files with ID “Title” and increase the
MaxLength attribute to the desired length but no more than 125
2. You cannot set a default theme for the master page. You can specify the theme
at three levels:
- Web configuration
- Templates (an abstraction of the master page)
- Aspx Pages
So, if you want to set a global theme for the site, you should declare it in
the Web.config file within the
Then set Theme property of the pages to [No
Template and page themes can be set when in edit page/edit template mode:
1. Go to Pages > Site Map and click to select the page to which you want to apply a theme. Click Edit this page and in the top right corner of the screen, select the desired theme from the Theme dropdown list.
2. Go to Pages > Templates and click to select the template to which you want to apply a theme. Click Edit this template and in the top right corner of the screen , select the desired theme from the Theme dropdown list.
3. In the current RC2, you cannot achieve this but we will fix this for the official release. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
the Telerik team