29 Apr 2004
27 Dec 2006
Link to this post
I am running Sitefinity itself on a Server using Windows Standard Server 2003.
The client is running IE6 on Windows XP professional.
I can reproduce the problem by:
1) Selecting the Templates page - this shows 15 template names in the left-hand tree.
2) Select one of the templates and it displays it on the right-hand side of the screen.
3) Select 'Edit Template'
4) Now either select 'Save Changes' or 'Cancel Changes' it doen not matter.
5) The Templates page now shows the template edited in the rightside and the list of my 15 templates in the left tree.
6) Select a different template from the left tree. - No matter which one is clicked on the right hand side always shows the one that was previously edited and displays its title. It does not show the title or the content of the newly selected template.