I'm suddenly getting the same issues.
Sitefinity 4.4 (please don't tell me to upgrade)
We have a list of pages under /office representing individual offices for example:
However we suddenly find some of these office pages returning 403 - Forbidden errors e.g.:
- That the permissions are correct. See attached permissions.png screenshot
- That the page is published. See
- That the page is editable. See attached Published.png screenshot.
- That the page properties are valid. See attached Page Properties.jpg screenshot.
- See the revision history. v 20 is the original, 21 through 23 is me attempting saves just to see if that would fix the problem.
Note: We've made no changes to IIS (see iis.png screenshot)
PS. Please don't tell me you can't replicate the issue, that doesn't help. Some of the office pages are working perfectly others simply return the 403 error.