+1-888-365-2779
Try Now
More in this section

Forums / Bugs & Issues / 6.0.4200 set properties for images only on initial insert possible in blog posts

6.0.4200 set properties for images only on initial insert possible in blog posts

4 posts, 0 answered
  1. Markus
    Markus avatar
    2763 posts
    25 Nov 2005
    23 May 2013
    Link to this post
    When you insert an image in a content block you can set a lot of stuff. Once the image is inserted and you click edit properties you can change that stuff.

In a blog post that is not possible. Clicking on edit image gives you only the option to insert a new image but not change stuff.

Markus
  2. Patrick Dunn
    Patrick Dunn avatar
    237 posts
    03 Nov 2014
    24 May 2013
    Link to this post
    Hi Markus,

I am not able to replicate this in 6.0. 

http://screencast.com/t/Liznd1Ff8p

Can you show me what you're seeing in your project?

Regards,
    Patrick Dunn
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. Markus
    Markus avatar
    2763 posts
    25 Nov 2005
    27 May 2013 in reply to Patrick Dunn
    Link to this post
    Dear Patrick

I looked at the source code and it seems the image does not have the sfref tag.

www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_image_properties_blog.swf

Question is how we were able to insert an image that way.

Markus
  4. Patrick Dunn
    Patrick Dunn avatar
    237 posts
    03 Nov 2014
    28 May 2013
    Link to this post
    Hello Markus,

Are you seeing this on just blog posts and is it continuous or just a one-off thing that occurred? Was it both editing and creating or just one?

If you want you can open a ticket and we can test for a solution if it's a continuing problem.

Regards,
    Patrick Dunn
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
4 posts, 0 answered