+1-888-365-2779
Try Now
More in this section

Forums / Bugs & Issues / 6.1.4700 Strange issue (Corrupted metadata integrity)

6.1.4700 Strange issue (Corrupted metadata integrity)

4 posts, 0 answered
  1. Markus
    Markus avatar
    2763 posts
    Registered:
    25 Nov 2005
    06 Jan 2014
    Link to this post
    I had a 6.1 site which had only on test page. 
    Changed the license file. After that the one pages still existed but no language was visible
    Could not delete the page
    Did add ONLY the German Backend Language (Frontend en / de was set already)
    Page now showed the en version and could be deleted.

    No problem for me since it is the first stage of development and adding the german back end solved the problem. Stange anyhow so I thought I report it.
  2. Petya
    Petya avatar
    123 posts
    Registered:
    17 Oct 2016
    07 Jan 2014
    Link to this post
    Hi Markus,

    Could you please specify what languages do you have (both backend and frontend) before changing the license file? Can you also clarify from which edition do you upgrade the license? Any additional information would be helpful in reproducing this issue, thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Petya
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. Markus
    Markus avatar
    2763 posts
    Registered:
    25 Nov 2005
    07 Jan 2014 in reply to Petya
    Link to this post
    Dear Petya

    I would be suprised if you could reproduce. Usually I got a talent for doing the impossible :-)

    Well the front was EN/DE and backend only EN

    I used an SBE license from another site for development which strangly did let me add multiple language (http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/forums/bugs-issues-/6-2-sbe-multilingual-capable)  and then switched to the real SE licenense.

    Since after adding the German backend language made the english frontend page appear I would assume that I had only the english page.

    I most probably will delete the database and project and start fresh since I don't like this at all.

    You don't need to bother for me.

    Markus
  4. Markus
    Markus avatar
    2763 posts
    Registered:
    25 Nov 2005
    07 Jan 2014 in reply to Markus
    Link to this post
    Defenitely need to start fresh if you look at the attached images.

    I guess the initial setup was messed up :-(

    Modules all empty!

    Markus
4 posts, 0 answered