I’ve created Storage in Azure
and added it to Storage Providers in Sitefinity 8.1
I’ve tried to move a couple of libraries
to Windows Azure storage and move to another storage operation failed with the
code 400 – InvalidHeaderValue displaying - “The value for one of the HTTP
headers is not in the correct format.”
I went back to storage settings and double-checked – all seems to be right but
when testing it fails.
Now libraries stuck in the Move
status as when I’ve tried to assign library back to the database I’ve got – “There
is another task running for this library”.
My current setting for The
Windows Azure storage (slightly modified from the original):
Account name : myaccountname
key or shared access signature (SAS)
Name of your Azure container
Please advise what might be wrong with my settings and if
there is a way to cancel Move operation.