I've been trying to test the scenario and behavior you are describing but so far I am unable to reproduce this.
Here is what I did and a small video as demonstration.
(The window on the right shows the admin user's backend, the one on the left is the Author's backend)
If you could please verify and tell me what I am doing differently or if you are having a different setup and/or behavior.
- I defined a standard workflow
- I created a user (myauthor
) with the Authors
- I have 2 libraries with 1 document in the 1st Library.
- the myauthor
user logs on and edit the document's properties;
- changes the library.
- saves the document
- send for approval
- now the document is in the 2nd Library in status: Awaiting approval
- and can be published by the admin
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items