We've migrated all of our references to embedded resources in our custom controls to the new format using the VPP, we added the code to the global.asax file and got everything up and running in development.
sender, EventArgs e)
sender, Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ExecutedEventArgs args)
var virtualPathConfig = Config.Get<VirtualPathSettingsConfig>();
var blahUIVirtualPathConfig =
Our embedded images work in our controls and are returned if I call them directly using something like the following:
The problem is when we move this code to our staging server our embedded images no longer show up and I can't hit them directly.
Some things I already checked for include the following:
-The images are marked as embedded resources
-I checked the assemblyinfo.cs file to be sure that the resource is there