Anyone experience similar issue?
One thing that I did discover is that if I create a new library, we can upload videos into that library. The issue is with any library that was created prior to us upgrading from version 5.4 to 8.1.
I did attempt to move videos into a newly created "temp" library, deleted the old library, re-created it with same name and move videos back to the new library. Then, our team was able to upload videos to the new library. I thought this was going to be a good workaround, but any page that referenced a video on it, no longer has that reference because it states that the library has been moved or deleted. I was hoping that naming the "new " videos the same as the old library would work and the connection would not be lost. That is not the case.