07 May 2012
Link to this post
21 Dec 2012
in reply to
@Stefani: I am still waiting for your updated info....
Also, there is another bug when publish existing a news item that already has expiration date.
Here is what I tested:
1. Created a NewsItem, went to "Action - Publish/Unpublish on Specific date", set both Publication and Expiration date, and saved (IMG1).
2. In backend News grid, I could see expiration was saved properly (IMG2)
3. went back to the item and clicked "Publish" without any midification.
4. In backend, the year of expiration date was changed to "0000" (IMG3)
5. In edit mode, expiration date field changed to empty.
I cannot give my backend users to publish news items with this very limited restriction of expiration date feature.
Please resolve this issue soon as possible and respond to me.