30 Jan 2011
08 May 2011
Link to this post
I can not find the possibility to add more elements (fields/listboxes) to the existing search control. I'm building a website which has Cooking Recipes.
- The recipes are news items.
- These items are shown in the newslist.
- Each item has tags like: 1) 4 persons, 2) 30 minutes, 3) dessert.
- It is currently possible to search within these news items with 1 searchbox
- I want to have 3 selectboxes (for example: 1) number of persons, 2) minutes, 3) type of dish) with each containing the values (tags) of all recipes (news items).
- Under these 3 selectboxes there is the search button.
- After clicking on this button I want to see the newslist being filtered after a page refresh.
If someone can solve this, I'll be very grateful!...