As Markus pointed out, the issue
has been successfully resolved and included in our 4.1.1405 build from May 20th. I just wanted to point out that we do officially support this build version, so you can safely upgrade to it, or wait for the SP2 to be released. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask them.
All the best,
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items