Junior, thanks for the reply; however, your suggestion doesn't work in my scenario. I have checked the "Require SSL" property on certain pages for testing; however, when I tried to view the page I get an redirect loop error. I had to uncheck it to get the page to show up again on the front end.
Believe this is due to the fact that, to Sitefinity, the pages are coming in as http since the load balancer is handling the SSL. So, Sitefinity is seeing this and trying to reroute to https, only to have the load balancer change it back to http when it hits Sitefinity. I would have thought that enabling the SSL Offloading feature in Sitefinity took care of this; however, it does not appear to be doing anything.
I have confirmed that the proper headers are getting added to the Request by the load balancer before being sent to Sitefinity, so I am not sure what else it could be.