18 Jul 2007
03 Jan 2012
Link to this post
We have created several new custom content types with the module builder since upgrading to SF 4.4 and are experiencing an issue where newly created widget templates for these content types "disappear".
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Go to a given page and drag onto it a custom content type widget.
2. Edit the widget and go to the list properties.
3. Click "Create new template".
4. Create the new template, give it a name and save it, select it as the list template and exit back out to the page level edit.
5. Click Edit on the widget again, go back to list settings and click on the template dropdownlist. The newly created template is gone from the list and can't be selected or edited.