3 posts, 1 answered
  1. Tom
    Tom avatar
    4 posts
    03 Dec 2009
    03 Feb 2010
    Link to this post
    Hi All,
      I have a Sitefinity 3.6 install that is having issues with the Event system.  I create an event, navigate to the page that has the schedule view control on it, and attempt to click on the event.  Once I click on the event, it immediately sends me to a 404 page (the standard "Resource cannot be found" error).  The url looks normal (i.e. http://somedomain.com/group/subgroup/calendarofevents/10-02-03/Test_Event.aspx where calendarofevents is the name of my aspx page - calendarofevents.aspx)  Any ideas as to what the issue is?  Thanks for any help.

Tom
  2. Ivan Dimitrov
    Ivan Dimitrov avatar
    16072 posts
    09 Dec 2016
    03 Feb 2010
    Link to this post
    Hello Tom,

Make sure that you have EventsView control on calendarofevents.aspx page. You are getting this error, because There is no EventsView control that can show the full content of the item you have selected.

Sincerely yours,
    Ivan Dimitrov
    the Telerik team

Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
    Follow the status of features or bugs in PITS and vote for them to affect their priority.
    Answered
  3. Tom
    Tom avatar
    4 posts
    03 Dec 2009
    03 Feb 2010
    Link to this post
    Thanks Ivan.  I have it figured out now.  If anyone else has this issue, just remember that you have to create an events view page, and set your SingleEventURL of the calendar page to the view page.

Thanks!
Register for webinar
3 posts, 1 answered