2 posts, 0 answered
  1. Jodie
    Jodie avatar
    59 posts
    09 Oct 2012
    11 Jul 2010
    Link to this post
    Hi Guys,

We currently have  an SF 3.7 Thai and English versioned site that was originally a copy of our Main english site. Lately we have realised that our custom 404's are not working.

Things are a little strange as if a user navigates to a non existent page in the root directory (example) the custom 404 is displayed , if it's a second level directory (example) or anything after the ASP.NET Error/404 is displayed.

I have checked and rechecked our configuration (which is the same as the main English site which works fine), I also searched around the forums and the only realative thing I found was a response from Mike in this article, but the solution didn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Anyhelp is appreciated.

2. Ivan Dimitrov
    Ivan Dimitrov avatar
    16072 posts
    19 Oct 2016
    12 Jul 2010
    Link to this post
    Hello Jodie,

Custom errors element is a standard ASP.NET setting. Most probably the issue comes from the web.config configuration or your IIS 404 errors page.

Sincerely yours,
    Ivan Dimitrov
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
2 posts, 0 answered