4 posts, 0 answered
  1. Paul
    Paul avatar
    176 posts
    18 Nov 2008
    01 Dec 2010
    Link to this post

Greetings!

I have a problem with my site: when I am trying to publish any page I've got error '310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS) '. This problem was appeared after I have changed charset on masterpage. Does anybody know this problem? What can cause this error? How can I fix it?

Thank you. 

2. Ivan Dimitrov
    Ivan Dimitrov avatar
    16072 posts
    09 Dec 2016
    01 Dec 2010
    Link to this post
    Hello Paul,

What charset value you have set? If you use the default one - charset=utf-8 are there any issues?

Sincerely yours,
    Ivan Dimitrov
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. Paul
    Paul avatar
    176 posts
    18 Nov 2008
    02 Dec 2010
    Link to this post

Hi Ivan!

I had charset "windows-1251". About a week ago I have set "utf-8" on all master pages. But it caused error '310 ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS' when I'm trying to publish pages. There was no other issues I have made.Do you know something about this error(310)?

Thank you.

4. Ivan Dimitrov
    Ivan Dimitrov avatar
    16072 posts
    09 Dec 2016
    03 Dec 2010
    Link to this post
    Hello Paul,

I am not able to replicate this issue locally and all my templates use utf-8

<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />

All the best,
    Ivan Dimitrov
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Register for webinar
4 posts, 0 answered