I'm done button in 800x600 screen resolution

3 posts, 0 answered
  1. Frank
    Frank avatar
    25 posts
    14 Jul 2008
    31 Jan 2011
    Link to this post
    I have a user who insist on using 800x600 screen resolution. When she tries to edit something the I'm Done button and Cancel link don't appear. Is there a way to make them show up with the screen resolution she wants to use? Thanks.
  2. Jordan
    Jordan avatar
    172 posts
    20 Oct 2015
    31 Jan 2011
    Link to this post
    Hi Frank,

Sitefinity 3.X doesn't support  such a low resolution for the administration. But in case that using a monitor with 800x600 is imperative you can browse the page with pressing TAB button - in some moment the I'm done button will be focused and you will be able to press it.

Greetings,
    Jordan
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. Stos
    Stos avatar
    9 posts
    26 Jul 2012
    01 Feb 2011
    Link to this post
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I REALLY need an answer to what I posted about two weeks ago, as I have not yet gotten a response and the issue is critical component of the website: http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity-3-x/bugs-issues/external-links-to-pdfs-not-showing-in-ie-urgent.aspx#1494461
Register for webinar
3 posts, 0 answered