All page requests pass through cmsentrypoint.aspx. The file inherits InternalPage.cs which implements methods for page management- getting the mode of the page, name of the ICms Page, instance of CmsManager, optional page settings like EnableViewState, returns the name of the Theme to be set for the current page . Our CmsHttpModule rewrites the URL to cmsentrypoint.aspx, which is the page handler for each CMS page in the Sitefinity. It seems that something in your project forces calling an internal handler before page internal check and you are redirected to our cmsentrypoint.aspx.
1. Send the error and the full stack of it, so we could try to figure out what causes the issue
2. Open your site web.config file and check whether you have set publicEntryPoint in your web.config. If so remove it.
3. Make sure that you do not have two Sitefinity project connected to the same database.
4. <deny users "?"/ > setting in the web.config could cause this issue
5. Please make sure that you do not have any custom code that runs on each request and causes calling cmsentrypoint.aspx.
6. If you use an older version of Sitefinity please upgrade to the latest official release.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items