+1-888-365-2779
Try Now
More in this section

Forums / Bugs & Issues / Link conversion issue

Link conversion issue

3 posts, 0 answered
  1. Nigel
    Nigel avatar
    38 posts
    Registered:
    01 Dec 2004
    23 May 2008
    Link to this post
    Hi

    I am having problems with links to IDs in generic content in the form:

    <href="#one">link</a> 

    What happens is that when I have several of these types of links in a page, some (not all) of them get converted to, for example, http://localhost/pages/#one, which goes nowhere. Again, this happens to some, and not all such links on the page.

    This is nothing to do with RadEditor and it's absolute link behaviour (which I have switched off, and anyway I only use Firefox for editing content). I double checked the sf_CmsTextContent table and everything is fine with the HTML at that point. So I assume this must be something SiteFinity is doing while rendering?

    Thanks for any assistance.
  2. Georgi
    Georgi avatar
    3583 posts
    Registered:
    28 Oct 2016
    26 May 2008
    Link to this post
    Hello Nigel,

    Thank you for describing the problem.
    We reproduced the issue and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

    We have updated your Telerik account for drawing our attention to this.

    Kind regards,
    Georgi
    the Telerik team

    Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
  3. Nigel
    Nigel avatar
    38 posts
    Registered:
    01 Dec 2004
    30 May 2008
    Link to this post
    Thanks Georgi.

    If any one else experiences this issue, the solution is to make the links fully qualified to the page with the #id appended, like so:

    <href="/pages/mypage.aspx#one"

Register for webinar
3 posts, 0 answered