1. Open App_Data/Search folder. This folder contains the information about your search indexes and the segment files generated by Lucene search engine.
2. Remove all folders inside App_Data/Search
3. Try to access the backend >> Administration >> Search. If the problem persists go to step four.
4. Open your database and remove all data from the tables listed below
- [sf_Search_IndexignClient] - collects data for all indexes you have created
- [sf_Search_IndexignService] - collects data for the index name and associated service
- [sf_Search_ClientSettings] - collects data for all client settings - properties, starting node, categories etc.
5. Go to the backend and create your search indexes. Then run them. Make sure that ASP.NET Worker process has full
access( or at least read/write permissions) over App_Data/Search folder
Lucene also uses Widnows Temp folder, so you can clear it. It is possible that there is not enough space there.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items