I recently upgraded a project (so I thought) to 3.7 SP 3. Last week I started to receive the following error message when accessing certain pages:
procedure or function sf_CmsPageContent_upd has too many arguments specified.
After reviewing an earlier thread I checked the database and the incorrect schema number was listed, hinting that the database had not been upgraded. I followed the recommendation and since then everything has been working fine.
Today I have attempted to edit another page of the website and am receiving the error again. In it's entirety it states:
Procedure or function sf_CmsPageContent_upd has too many arguments specified.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Procedure or function sf_CmsPageContent_upd has too many arguments specified.
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
[SqlException (0x80131904): Procedure or function sf_CmsPageContent_upd has too many arguments specified.]
Nolics.ORMapper.DataProviders.SQLBlockBuilder.EndStatement(SQLCommandEventArgs args, DataRow row) +503
Nolics.ORMapper.DataProviders.SQLBlockBuilder.ExecCommandProcedure(StmtContext context, DataRow data) +714
Nolics.ORMapper.DataProviders.SQLBlockBuilder.ExecuteCommand(StmtContext context, DataRow data) +76
Nolics.ORMapper.DataProviders.SQLDataProvider.Update(DataSet updateData) +1094
Nolics.ORMapper.Base.Transaction.Commit(Boolean fCleanIfSuccess) +921
Telerik.Cms.Data.StagedPage.CheckOut(Boolean increaseVersion) +385
Telerik.Cms.Web.EditPage.OnPreInit(EventArgs e) +1117
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +282
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4927; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4927
I checked the schema value in the DB and it is set to 2057. Please advise. Thank you.