First, a few facts:
1. We have a web site with an additional culture, i.e., support for English and Japanese:
2. A "document" library was created and named "Japan Documents".
: Document Library
b. Size restrictions
c. Cache options
: Enable caching / Use default settings
d. How long should the browser cache an image or a document? Until the image or the document is changed
3. Sitefinity 3.7 SP3; standard (.NET 3.5)
1. I'm logging into SItefinity.
2. I change the language to Japanese **
3. I click on Modules, Images & Documents, then the above document library, Japan Documents.
4. Finally, I attempt to upload a PDF document named "Test.pdf"
5. I receive the following error:
** This is important, because the upload works if the selected language is English
Some files could not be uploaded successfully.
The following files:
could not be uploaded because it is not a valid browser viewable image. Image gallery should contain only browser viewable images.
[Proceed Anyway] or Undo upload
I've attached a few screenshots showing the error.