To isolate the cause of the issue we need more information on the following points:
1. Are you getting the same error each time?
2. What is the Azure SDK version and Visual Studio version are used?
- You must have installed Azure SDK 2.6 or later or Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 or later.
3. What is the .Net Framework that the project was built on?
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5+ is required.
4. As you are using Sitefinity 9.0.6010.0, please check for the following dlls and their version inside the bin folder of the hosted project:
Also a test can be performed by removing all the dlls from the bin folder of the hosted project and upload all the dlls from the bin folder of the local project with using Azure FTP credentials by a FTP client (e.g. FileZilla) and restart the project.
If after the above test still the issue exist then I would suggest you to submit a support ticket so that we can investigate further on this issue by replicating the issue at our end with a copy of your project and database bak file.
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items