At the moment there is no out - of - the - box tool which can export all your content from a specific language into the designated format and import it back again. You may need to create a custom parser for the export functionality. However importing it back into specific new cultures can be really challenging as there are many factors of the translated pages that you need to take care of:
1. Create new culture / language.
2. Create new page in that culture as a translation of a specific page.
3. Decide whether it is split or not.
4. Copy the content from the English / original / language.
5. Change it to the translated content.
What I would suggest would be to create your content manually for each translated ( synced or split ) page in order to limit any errors to 0.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items