08 Oct 2008
12 Aug 2009
Link to this post
You need to copy and changes made to your development server to your staging server. Then, you must copy all changes from the staging server to the development server. All changes must be copied manually, since there is no synchronization service.
For the database, you have two options. You can create a database back-up, then restore the back up from server to server. You can also attach the same database to each server. I'd recommend using the back-up, since it's a small file and in my opinion easier to add. To create a back-up, follow these steps:
1. Login to your SQL Management Express
2. Expand the databases folder
3. Right click your database >Tasks > Back-Up...
To restore a back up, follow the same steps as above. For step 3, choose restore > database. Choose from device and click the ellipis button. On the next screen, click add and navigate to the back up file's location.
Generally, the forums are best for community support. I'd recommend opening a support ticket to contact Telerik directly. Here are the steps:
1. Make sure you download a trial license. You can login to your account > free trials and take the Standard Edition auto-installer (click cancel after a second or two)
2. Click on Your Account on the top right of the screen
3. Go to Your Support > Support Ticket
4. Click Support Ticket
5. Follow the on-screen instructions