Thank you for using our services.
The deployment of a Sitefinity website is the same as for typical ASP.NET websites. Here is a short list of steps which you can take to deploy your project
1) Zip up the website folder and FTP it to your production server
2) Backup your website's DB and FTP to the machine where your SQL server is hosted
3) Unzip the website archive and add the website to the production server's IIS and make sure that all IIS configurations match the ones on your development machine
4) Restore the db backup on your production SQL server, if needed create SQL user for this DB and add it as db_owner
5) Correct the connection string in your website's web.config so that it points to your production SQL server.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items.