The copyright message means that you are still using the trial version. Developer licenses come with modified DLLs, which work without license keys. If you have a Developer license for one or more of the t
elerik components, you only need to ensure that you are using the developer build when downloading the control(s). These builds have the Dev
abbreviation in their file names.
Log in to your account and download the developer build and follow the same instructions to update your project. If you still get the older version then do the following (not related to t
- Sometimes the .NET Framework wrongly caches the r.a.d.controls' DLLs and therefore the update may seem to have failed. Try the following to ensure that this has been the exact problem and eliminate it:
- Terminate the aspnet_wp.exe process (from the Windows Task Manager)
- Open a Windows Explorer and navigate to
C:\Windows(WINNT)\Microsoft.NET\Framework\vYOUR_VERSION\Temporary ASP.NET Files
- Delete all the folders with names, corresponding to your telerik projects, containing Sitefinity, RadEditor, RadTreeView, etc.
- Delete your Visual Studio web project caches as well - they should be located at C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR USER>\VSWebCache.
- Delete your browser cache: Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Files....