1. Save your CSS file in App_Data\Sitefinity\ folder of your project.
2. Lets say your custom class is called custom. In your CSS file it has to look like this:
// you definition here
This depends on the Rad Control being used for navigation. By default it's RadTabStrip.
3. Add the CSS widget from the toolbox to your page.
4. Click on the widget to open it's designer.
5. Click on the "Select" button and choose your CSS file.
6. Check if the is "App_Data\" in the URL. If there is - delete it.
8. Click "Save".
7. Click Edit your navigation control.
8. Expand "Design Settings".
8. Type your css class name int the "Wrapper CSS class" field.
9. Click "Save".
You should be able to see your CSS applied to your navigation control.
the Telerik team
Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward!
We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>