We are upscaling our CMS and Sitefinity is the solution we'd like to go for. It has ticked all the boxes as to what we are looking for, however, there is one question to be addressed.
Our main job is to create portals for clients to access and view documents from a centralised location, and there are a few questions surrounding this:
1) How does SF fare in creating multiple portals for different groups of people?
2) Do these portals count as multi-sites? Do I need to purchase additional licenses to create more portals? Is there a limit to the amount I can create?
3) Are interaction tools available for individual portals? e.g. comment, live chat, ticketing..
4) Am i correct in assuming portal security is high?
5) Does SF have adequate out of box functionality for a person of limited technical knowledge to create such a system with relative ease?
I'd appreciate any knowledge sharing, and if you need more info please ask. Thanks.