I am trying to expose some content for a NewsItem for an external application. I would like to return all the content of a news item. I can retrieve the content easy enough, however images look something like this: <img src="[images|OpenAccessDataProvider]80373ee1-f441-6e81-b252-ff0000757d21" />
Is there a quick API where I can pass it a content string and get the content back with the actual URLs replaced?
I have an approach so far but it would be nice if there was something easier (or perhaps more efficient). Currently I do something like this:
1. Retrieve the NewsItems using App.WorkWith().NewsItems().Published().Get()
2. Search through NewItem.Content looking for <img src="[images|OpenAccessDataProvider]...
3. Get the GUID in the SRC attribute.
4. Use the LibraryManager to get the image URL:
LibrariesManager librariesManager = LibrariesManager.GetManager();
Image image = librariesManager.GetImages().Where(i => i.Id == id).FirstOrDefault();
var url = image.MediaUrl;
5. Replace the image src with the URL from the .MediaURL.
Are there any shortcuts to this or any other helper APIs in the SDK?