21 Feb 2013
22 May 2013
Link to this post
Can someone help me figure this one out? I have a Sitefinity project under version 5.3.3900.0. I am developing using VS2012 .net 4.0. When I build the project right out the box with no changes it runs fine. However, if I take the following steps the Microsoft.Http.dll is deleted from the bin directory(it was already not referenced in the project).
1) Create a new class library project.
2) Add a reference to the new class library to the Sitefinity project.
3) Build the Sitefinity project.
4) Look in your Bin directory and your Microsoft.Http.dll should be deleted.
5) If you run your solution it should complain that the DLL is missing.
I tried upgrading and that brought in a whole new set of issues. Does anyone know a way around this?