2 posts, 0 answered
  1. sathiyaseelan
    sathiyaseelan avatar
    82 posts
    26 Aug 2008
    28 Mar 2011
    Link to this post
    Dear sir,
     I am using searchManager(Custom Seach) to search the sitefinity pages. Now i need to filter the results. I don't want to show the pages which are set navigation=false in sitefinity.

Can I able to make it.

Here is my sample code right now I used:

IList<ResultItem> results = SearchManager.Search(strsearchQuery, IndexCatalogue);

for (int i = 0; i < results.Count; i++)
                                {
                                    if (results[i].Url.Contains("/en/") && sLanguageName == "en-US" && results[i].Url.Contains(".aspx"))
                                    {
                                        dtSearch.Rows.Add(results[i].Title, results[i].Snippet.Replace("...", ""), urlRequest + results[i].Url, results[i].Score, DateTime.Now);
                                    }
                                    else if (results[i].Url.Contains("/ru/") && sLanguageName == "ru-RU" && results[i].Url.Contains(".aspx"))
                                    {
                                        dtSearch.Rows.Add(results[i].Title, results[i].Snippet.Replace("...", ""), urlRequest + results[i].Url, results[i].Score, DateTime.Now);
                                    }
                                }
  2. Ivan Dimitrov
    Ivan Dimitrov avatar
    16072 posts
    09 Dec 2016
    28 Mar 2011
    Link to this post
    Hello sathiyaseelan,

First you need to inject the page ID through the indexer info XML that is available under App_Data/Search/[Your Index]. Then you need to get the ID from the snippet of the result item and use CmsManager to resolve the ICmsPage object. This is actually a hack, but it works.

Greetings,
    Ivan Dimitrov
    the Telerik team
2 posts, 0 answered