The URL given everywhere for the documentation:
...no longer appears to be valid.
It's a shame, because I'm sure this question could be answered using the URL rewriting parts of the document.
I've got a multiple parameter rewrite I'm trying to get working. I've tested the regular expression using the RegEx tester here:
...so I know it's working, and my other single-parameter rewrites are working fine, but I can't get the multiple parameter piece to work.
A working rewrite:
My non-working rewrite:
My test URL for the non-working rewrite is:
(Edit: Trimmed out parts of the tags because the forums were inserting lots of line breaks into my post.)