21 Jan 2009
04 Nov 2009
Link to this post
This is what I would like to be able to do with my sitefinity cms.
1. A new user registers to the site
2. The system programmatically creates a user profile page
3. The system programatically creates a blog for that new user
4. The system programatically puts the blog posts control on the new user profile page
5. That new user is able to post and edit posts in his blog (outside of the sitefinity admin interface)
I would like to be able to do this with both blogs and photo galleries.
Thanks in advance.