Thank you Radoslav for you quick response.
But only to bad it looks like it does'nt work. I have added the contentfilter like in the GC
So the IECleanAnchors should work. Right?
But it does not. I still get the url "http://localhost/public/Sitefinity/Admin/#anchorname1
And I have a other problem. But I think it is related, or a least similar. In the Events editor the and it is basicly for short term solution, we want to use a mailto link, but with a subject and body. Now the editor strips the Url encoding like %20 ect. And it would not be a problem, as also the newline codes "%3A%0D%0A" are stripped. So you can not format / layout the body anymore. Can this behaviour be suppressed by the content filters
By the way, I did not test / use the anchor the behavior in the GC, but the images paths. I used the "StripAbsoluteImagesPaths" there, not the "StripAbsoluteAnchorPaths". And it seems like that one is working.
It is voor a different situation. Namely we have deployed the website in two IIIS applications, one public without the editing admin part accessiable, and a authoring site, both on the database. So before some images had the absolute url to the authoring site. And until now it looks like their still relatieve.
But I have to admit the site content is now not changing a lot, and in testing I could not reproduce the behaviou anymore.
(I have a question, or better I would like to here you opinion about the 2 site hosting, I am using a junction point for the search indexes folder for having the up to date index on the public site, but this is mayby something for a different post.)
And sorry I haven't added the Sitefinity version in my starting post.
We use the lates version 3.7.2057.2 - standard (.Net 3.5)