I'd like some input on how to create the following functionality:
On my homepage I want to show a visual (an image, or flash or video). This visuals I'd like to store in a library.
For each visual I'd like to save the following properties:
- Title (title of the visual for inside the tooltip)
- Description (description for internal use)
- Link to a page (link to a page inside sitefinity or external)
- The image itself
- Preferred (a checkbox which makes the visual preferred over other visuals)
- Buttontext (text on a button that is showed on an absolute position inside the visual)
On every page refresh I'd like the visuals to show up random.
So, should I extend the custom library for this or create a new module or create a UserControl?
I'm figuring out what would be best.
An example is here on the homepage of the EGZ. (http://www.evangelischegemeente.nl
), which is made in php.
I think this can be done in Sitefinity, but I'm not sure what is the best to start.
Any help would be appreciated!