Quote from Martin Kirov
We absolutely hear you about the need for polish in existing features and as i noted this is our top priority for 6.3 and 2014
So any new what we can expect to be polished?
I would love if .....
- The backend would not change the language according to the front-end page language (if this is still the terible case)
- that it would not be possible that two images can have the same url. I still have to advice every user that if he changes the titel of an images to make sure in the past no other image has the same name and change the url manualy
- Multilingual stuff for images and document, not just the titles but the files in different language
- Show the image in original size (was removed in content blocks) back and opening the image lightbox style and not just in new tab (ugly)
- download and other widget finally giving us the option to use the widget we can design - but not use
- simply getting more KB workarounds implemented so we don't have to do it on every new project
But I guess I let myself be suprised and hope that the Sitefinity team will live up to Teleriks slogan and will deliver more then I expect.