Allow multiple URLs for this page

2 posts, 0 answered
  1. David
    David avatar
    4 posts
    27 Nov 2013
    14 Jan 2014
    Link to this post
    I need to redirect from several urls of our website to our home page. For example, I want to redirect from ~/contact/mypage to home page /home. I tried using property Allow multiple URLs for this page on the home page. However, it looks like the redirection works if page like /contact is not defined as a page. If one part of the URL like /contact does exist, the redirection does not work. Is that a rule Sitefinity uses or is some something else I did wrong here?

2. Vassil Vassilev
     Vassil Vassilev avatar
    308 posts
    21 Jan 2015
    16 Jan 2014
    Link to this post
    Hello David,

If I understood your issue correct, you are looking for the property "This page redirects to another page".
    To make it work, create "mypage" as a child of "contact" page, go to title&properties of "mypage" and check the checkbox "This page redirects to another page", then select "homepage".
    This should do the job.

Regards,
    Vassil Vassilev
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
2 posts, 0 answered