Thank you for your interest in Sitefinity 4.0.
Let me briefly try to address your inquiries in your forum thread.
1) Blog posts do not have the bulk edit feature yet. It has been suggested as a feature request and we will discuss its implementation. Right now this can be achieved through the Fluent API
2) Events will have recurring events in the Release Candidate. In the Beta this scenario is not supported.
3) Events do not have the calendar view yet, however we are in the process of implementation.
4) The content block issue which you are experiencing (being too tall and unable to edit it) is a known bug for IE7 browser. You can try using IE 8 or FF or Chrome where this is not reproducible.
5) The content block control currently does not have the ability to select shared content or share content. However this feature high on our priority list and it will be implemented for sure.
6) Images - we have noticed a problem when you have a page called images. The images module resolves paths as /images/.. and sometimes this breaks the resolving of images. Consider images as a reserved word for the moment. We consider this as a critical issue and will take actions for resolving this. However if you create the page with another name the problem disappears. Please take a look at attached video sample which addresses your questions about the images.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items