It seems the problem still persists.
These are the steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new page without using a Template (start from scratch), so that there any no external css files applied
2. Add a RadCalendar control to the page
3. Try the editor, it appears correctly
4. Publish & ReOpen the page
5. Add a Rotator to the page
6. Try the editors, they appear correctly
7. Publish & ReOpen the page
8. Try the editors, they appear correctly
9. Add a Combo Box
10. Try the editors, they appear correctly, but the combo box ain't styled yet
11. Publish & ReOpen the page
12. The combo box now appears styled
13. Try the editors, they will appear incorrectly
I've tried this with 3 custom controls, two of them have only ASP HyperLink controls, differently styled through CSS files, the designers appear correctly. Then added a Rotator to the page, published and reopened and they now appear incorrectly. However, the designers appear correctly on both Firefox & Chrome.
I've attached a Jing movie showing the steps I took and how they appear here. I didn't really knew how to configure Jing so the browser bars ain't showing. The movie starts with Internet explorer in order to show the error and then I switch to both Firefox and Chrome showing the designers appear correctly there.
PS: It seems I can't attach the Jing movie due to size limits, so I've uploaded it to our web server and it's located at http://ciberbit.dyndns.org/DesignerLayoutBug.swf .
Please let me know if you can reproduce the error.
Thanks in advance!