Thanks for contacting support.
Without knowing more about your setup it could be a number of things that are causing your issue. The are a few reasons I can think of off the top of my head are:
1. There's an error in your product list widget, which prevents it from rendering.
2. You don't have any available contentplaceholder in your master page
3. Your user doesn't have sufficient rights to modify pages based on your permissions
4. When designing your template you locked down all of the contentplaceholders and none are available in page design mode.
Can you please provide us with the following information:
- If you add your product list to a page using a different template, does it work?
- Is your products list a custom widget or are you using the SF standard product list?
- Does your page have at least 1 rectangular shaped box that says "Drag widgets here"?
- Can you verify that your user has permissions to edit a page?
I'd suggest taking a look at the following documentation in the meantime. The top link is a video that will show you how to manually create templates and is a great overview of how everything works. I'd highly recommend watching that first and then go through the rest after.
Working with Templates & Themes
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items