Unfortunately like a lot of solutions I have found in this forum, the information was rhetorically correct, but not useful as it didn't work in practise.
I tried this tool and many others that were documented as part of the RadEditor package, but am unable to get to a satisfactory result. For example in the "InsertLink" function, after saving the dialog it would always insert a link at the start of the content and not where the link was meant to be.
Please see all the options I have tried attached:
* InsertAnchor - "The command InsertAnchor is not implemented yet"
* InsertLink - First page is laid out incorrectly but works. "All properties" looks nice, but does not work. End result is prepended to content, this is not workable.
* LinkManager, SetLinkProperties - come up with Sitefinity tool, but no anchor option
* Links - "The command Links is not implemented yet"
* Unlink - works
* InsertCustomLink - dropdown appears, but empty
* InsertEmailLink - "The command InsertEmailLink is not implemented yet"
* Insert - "The command Insert is not implemented yet"
I thought that Sitefinity included RadEditor and all its functions but it seems to have been cut down to the point that basic and necessary features for many have been disabled, hence why I ask, "when will this feature be available as promised"