15 Jun 2012
23 Nov 2010
Link to this post
I created one page in may default language (PT) named "Teste" (Top Level Page).
After that i created the english version of my page and in the name i put "Test" i follow the steps:
- Copy form another lalnguage version
- selected "Português"
- i choose not to sync, because i need diferent content types in that page
I publish the two pages (PT and EN versions) .
One issue - in the backend the EN appears with the draft icon but it is publish (the page appears in the frontend).
But the real problem is that in the navigation menu ( menu widget) in the PT version of the site is ok but in the english version of the site appears in the Top navigation "Test" and "Teste" in the test i have the content i put in the english version but in the "Teste" i have the PT content. It should appear only "Test" link in the english version.