In order to resolve it perform the below steps:
- Click on the Pages tab in the Sitefinity backend
- Click on the Actions link of the page you would like to be your home page
- Select Set as Homepage
Perform the above steps event if the page seems already to be selected as home page.
Please read the knowledge-base related to this issue for more details here at http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/knowledge-base/details/you-see-this-screen-because-there-are-no-pages-created-yet-message-when-running-project-with-already-created-pages
If the issue still exist after following the above steps, then more/following information needed for investigating the issue further:
- Error.log file from the App_Data\Sitefinity\Logs folder if any errors found in the file.
- UpgradeTrace.log file from the App_Data\Sitefinity\Logs folder If the project has been upgraded recently.
- SystemConfig.config file from the App_Data\Sitefinity\Configuration folder to check the version of the each module is correct or not.
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items